Thursday, October 25, 2012

(Almost) Friday Funnies

If you're like me, a majority of you're time on  Pinterest is spent viewing the "Humor" section. Let's face it, I don't cook therefore I have no need for new recipes; I'm lazy not crafty, so screw the DIY projects; I can't look at the fashion and style section because all it does is remind that it has been more than a few months since I have been able to afford to purchase a new article of clothing; And my house is clean enough without all those fancy-schmancy organization schedules and DIY cleaning products, thank you very much. Besides, I'd much rather laugh than learn how to make an Avacado Feta salad anyway (but boy does that sound yummy).

Monkeys are funny!

Finally in bed.

Go home, snail.

true story

Lmao
Yes, Definitely.  

I can't stop laughing!
Inappropriate? Yes...Hilarious? YES!

Lmao

midget thieves
Haha...midget gasoline thieves

Blanche, definitely Blanche
Mind. Blown. 

Lol

Diet starts Monday!
Because who doesn't love a classic SNL sketch

lol so me

4+4= Jello!

haha
True that

Meow.


2 comments:

  1. Reddit.com

    Go there and get lost in the funny. All of the memes you just posted are from reddit. Browse r/adviceanimals and r/funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly laughed out loud at so many of these. Good finds!

    ReplyDelete