Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boy, Oh Boy!

SURPRISE!

Do not adjust your monitors, it's true: Mr. Bo and I are officially expecting!....and not just that, but we are expecting a baby BOY!
As of today I am 21 weeks and 1 day...which translates to roughly 5 months pregnant (and giving me a due date of November 16). We found out around early March, began telling family and friends nearby in early May, and now we're going public! And not a moment too soon, because my belly has just begun telling everyone who might not have yet known, "Hey, I'm growing a baby in here!"

So it is with great pride and pleasure that introduce to you...

BABY BOY BO!


(click on any of the following pictures to get a better view)

He has his arms up over his head

Profile view

Sweet Feet

A close up of his..eh' hem.

3 comments:

  1. Good to finally get a look at the next Baurichter! Looks like he's got his Dad's nose. :)

    ReplyDelete