Sunday, July 22, 2012

Volg Week: Day 5

My week of vlogs didn't quite work out the way I had planned. I wanted to post more videos than I actually had an opportunity to, and the ones I did have an opportunity to upload took a very long time to do so. I was also informed that Mac users were sometimes unable to view the videos. Then I began noticing that I was getting an unusually large amount of hits on my original vlog week post, and that I was not getting many on the subsequent entries. At first I thought maybe there really just weren't that many people interested in seeing my videos, but I still thought it was strange so many people kept linking to the original post (I am not able to see who specifically is reading my blog, but I am able to see how may hits each entry gets, and when). Then I thought of something: Maybe some of you are unsure how to read each new post without simply clicking the link on my Facebook page. If you are clicking the links I post on Facebook, you will only be directed to that specific post, and no other entry's will be visible on that page. However, I do have a blog archive located on the right side of my blog. The archive allows you to link to other posts throughout my blog, and dates all the way back to when I first started writing, over a year and a half ago! The easiest way to read my latest posts without having to link through Facebook is just to simply type the blog's web address, www.mallorybojangles.blogspot.com  into your address bar. This will give you a list view of each entry in the order they were written, and you will also still have access to the archive at the right of the screen.
All of that being said, this last video of my grandpa entertaining BB with a teddy bear will conclude my week of vlogs. I'm also going to tack on a few pictures just for fun. :)


With his friend Emily at the disc golf course

Happy!

Listening to music at the park

My two favorite people


No comments:

Post a Comment