Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Locked, Stocked, and Ready to Go!

Tomorrow officially marks 39 weeks! As if you haven't figured it out, we are more than ready for Baby Bo to make his debut. I've been off work for almost a week now, just playing  the waiting game and trying to keep busy. Today I decided to take a few pics of the nursery to share with you all. It's a tiny room so it was a wee bit challenging to get a good angle, but  I think these will give you a good idea of what the finished product looks like. Mr. Bo painted the lovely chocolate brown walls, and everything else was up to me!
Enjoy!

View from the hallway


Locked and loaded!
I had a handkerchief with Bob Marley's picture on it that I cut out, Liquid Stitched it to this orange burlap, and added the sticker letters before putting it in a frame.  

I got the idea to make this mobile form a similar one  I saw at an art show

Small tree branch wrapped in multicolored yarn, fishing line, beads, and origami  cranes
"Cowboy Andy"
Artist: Mr. Bo   Age: 5
Beautiful blanket made by my wonderful aunt  

No comments:

Post a Comment