Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr. Bo

Mr.Bo's 31st birthday was a lot like our Valentines Day; busy, busy, busy. We both worked late, but I did manage to surprise him at work during his lunch break with a cake for him and his co workers. I didn't take a picture, but the cake looked similar to this one...

Pretty awesome, I know. 





Ok, so maybe it wasn't quite that impressive... and I may or may not have had a little help from the Pillsbury Dough Boy... but none the less, the cake was yummy, and I think Mr. Bo enjoyed his surprise visit, and for the chance to show off *BB (who was all smiles once we got out of the hallway full of loud, screaming, adolescents). After work that night I looked all over town for a bottle of this...
Dave Matthew's Finest         
...but ended up settling for this...
It aint classy unless it comes from a box









Tonight Mr. Bo's sister will be in town, along with her fiance. It will be fun to spend some time with them while we are at home with the little one. Then on Sunday my parents and grandparents are coming over for lunch, and we will indulge in the best ice cream cake $10.99 can buy.
Only the best for the Bo's!



*BB=Baby Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment