Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five For Friday

This week has been a bit exhausting. For some reason last weekend's recovery time took a bit longer than usual. Plus, Mr. Bo and I have both been super busy (no surprise there) and BB has been in a particularly whiny mood. It is for these reasons that I have decided to do a "high five" list of my top five highlights of the week (because sometimes I like to pretend that I really am a cup-half-full kind of girl).

1. How about this freakin' weather?!! Could it have been any more perfect outside this week? Not too hot, not too cold, and it's been sunny all week long.
2. It is my last week of work at church for the spring semester, and it is Mr. Bo's last week of baseball. Soon we will actually be able to spend some much needed time together.
3. Today Mr. Bo's countdown to the end of the school year officially hit the singe digits!
4. After a long week of fussiness, BB has been in a stellar mood today. He has eaten well, slept well, and played happily all day long.
5. This weekend is Mother's Day, and to kick it off, tomorrow I get to have a girls night out with two of my favorite people: My sis-in-law and our good friend Amy. I can't wait!

Happy Friday my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment