Friday, March 1, 2013

Domestically Disabled

This past week Mr. Bo, Baby Bo, and I were snowed in for an entire 24 hours. Back in the day, a snow day for Mr. Bo and I would have been spent sleeping off a hangover sleeping in, enjoying a leisurely cup of coffee around noon, followed by more sleeping. A snow day with an active one year old looks a little different however. Needless to say, we were all stir crazy by around 10:30 a.m. To cure our boredom, I decided to hone in on a few of my domestic abilities, only to be reminded that I don't have any.
Long story short, I made Jello that never jelled, and oatmeal cookies that turned out more like oatmeal chips. I also made it a goal to have the whole house vacuumed by the end of the day, but after cleaning up messes that looked like this....

Yes, that really is the Golden Girls on TV, and yes, I really do watch it that much

this....


 and this...

Does't seem to mind his un-jelled Jello


....I never quite got around to it. 

I did manage to get some laundry done. But I have to admit, I had a little help...






1 comment:

  1. Love how you're keeping it real! A snow day isn't relaxing at all with kids!

    ReplyDelete