Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Love Letter

Dear Mr Bo,

Thank you for being the man you are. Your patience, kindness, and sensitivity is something to be admired. I love who I am when I am with you, and I am thankful for the woman I have become because of you. You have proven yourself to be a wonderful father, and I can think of no better role model for our son. While my love for you grows everyday, it was multiplied by a million the day he was born. You are the man of my dreams. In you I have found the peanut butter to my jelly, the bread to my butter, and the Dave to my Tim. I will love you forever. Happy Valentines Day.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Bo

P.S.
Shmeow!

1 comment:

  1. So cute.

    It makes me think back to the beginning when we would hide our phones and turn them on silent waiting for a call or text. My how things have changed.

    Happy Valentines Day! Give Silas a smooch for me.

    ReplyDelete