Saturday, February 18, 2012

All You Need is Love

This year Mr.Bo and I had a pretty uneventful Valentine's Day. While I have always loved V day, Mr. Bo and I have never really made a big-to-do about it, although I am sure we will begin doing more for Baby Bo as he gets older.
Just as we both did last year, Mr. Bo spent the weekend before Valentine's Day helping out at the Candy Factory. But since we have the little bambino this year, I stayed home with him instead of working, but still got to enjoy the fruits of Mr. Bo's labor, i.e. chocolate covered strawberries. YUM! We had an extremely busy week this past week, and Valentine's Day was no exception. I spent the week babysitting for some friends of ours during the day, and working with the children at a local church in the evenings, both to which Baby Bo was carted along side. Preseason for baseball started for Mr. Bo, so not only has he been busy with teaching, but also with preseason work outs, as well as coaching intramural basketball, and tutoring a few times a week. Whew! Therefore, my Valentine's Day gift was Taco Bell and a Reese's Peanut Butter heart brought to me at work for dinner. :) My gift to Mr. Bo was, of course, a love letter. I also got to spend my day with these two sweeties...


                                                                                                      ....Not a bad day :)


Tonight Mr. Bo and I are going out for an unofficial Valentine's Day date while my mom watches the little one. After such a long week it is just what we need, and I am so excited to spend some time together just the two of us. We really treasure our evenings spent at home with Baby Bo, but every now and then it's nice to have some relaxing time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment