Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Belated Groundhog Day!

In honour of Sir Punxsutawney Phil NOT seeing his shadow this year ( go here to see the video...poor little guy), I decided to get a head start on some spring cleaning, starting with my blog. So while Mr. Bo watched the Super Bowl (remind me who was playing, again?), I started clicking. First my simplistic, minimalist alter ego told me I should simplify the layout...so I did!...or at least I started to (note the absence of color). Then I got a little carried away with some fun font changes. What do you think? Too difficult to read?


Super Bowl side note: I did happen to catch the Super Bowl half time show this year. Does anyone else feel that Will.i.am is not the innovative genius that the media hypes him up to be? I miss "Monkey Business."

No comments:

Post a Comment